Med-Care 360 Mission Statement
Understanding your rights and entitlements as a Medicare beneficiary is very important when making your decision as to which medicare option is best for you. Choosing your medicare plans can be confusing, so at Med-Care 360 we are dedicated to making your choice simple and we will help you find a plan that best fits your needs. We are licensed in Arizona, Ohio, New Mexico and California.
- We represent over 20 Medicare supplement and Medicare advantage insurers to ensure we have a wide range of options for our clients
- We have an internal Medicare supplement quoting system that can pull pricing from our top Medicare supplement companies to help find the best rate for you
- We have internal underwriting expertise to reduce the likelihood of declines on submitted Medicare supplement applications
- We perform annual reviews for our clients to ensure they always have the lowest rate for their chosen Medicare supplement plan
- We can assist in your search for the best Medicare part D drug plan for your individual needs
Please call us at 928-368-3297 to discuss your options. We can help you identify which plan will be best for you and explain the differences between Medicare supplement and Medicare Advantage plans. We represent many insurance companies with Medicare supplementary offerings and are always comparing companies for the best combinations of price, coverage, and financial stability.